• A high quality stainless steel Micropac® robust and compact hand pump, with a stroke capacity of 75cc per full stroke.
• A hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod for durable operation.
• A stainless steel liquid reservoir, 50 L.(*4) fitted to a steerable 4-wheel trolley with brake facility
• Any pressure capability up to 100 bar (std.= 40 bar).
• Safety relief valve.
• Pressure release valve.
• Poppet check valve.
• Suction strainer.
• Glycerine filled pressure indicator.
• Filler/breather and dipstick.
• 2.5mtr. pressure hose and quick coupling. (other hoses/ connections upon request)
• Hose storage facility
• Nitrile O-rings and PFTE piston and bearing seals.
• W : Anodised alloy for mineral oils and water
• SW : Stainless steel /bronze for mineral oils, water and most other liquids.
Settings/range (specify if different from standard):
• Pressure indicator : 0-……. bar(g). (Std. 0-40 bar)
• Safety relief valve : …. bar(g). (Std. setting 40 bar)
• Unit can be automated using an air driven pump for ease of operation.
Manual pump remains as back-up pump.
• Operating pressures up to 700 bar(g).
• Reservoir volumes up to 300 L.
• Other pressure connections (flanges etc.).
• Soft parts in EPDM or Viton available on request.