Design ASME VIII, div. 1/not stamped and/or European regulations (CE) such as PED 97/23/EC – Cat. 3 / ATEX – Zone 2 II/A T1-T3 Suitable for general oil/water service – Non-hazardous.
Design 40 barg @ -15/+90°C / ANSI 300#-sch.40s. Wetted parts AISI 316(L) / with SS 304 studbolts and a Cr-Mo alloyed steel accumulator, standard size 20 L.
To- and from seal connections ANSI 3/4″ 300# RF smf.
Further client connections ANSI 1/2″ 300# RF smf.
Coolwater in/out connections 1/2″- NPT.
Electrical conduit connections: ISO M20x1,5 mm.
Engineering units: SI units, Bar/°C.
NDE: Visual-/hydrostatic and leaktesting.
Surface preparation: Flopac standard 3 layer epoxy system
• One heat exchanger (refer to section heat exchangers)
• One reservoir (refer to section accumulators)
• One pressure alarm
United Electric ATEX II 1/2 G – Ex(ia) IIC T4 certified wetted parts SS316. Other makes/types on request.
• One pressure gauge
Make Badotherm, type BDT18 – 0/40 bar, ½”NPT
Dial 100mm with safety glass and blowout disc
Wetted parts SS316. Other makes/types and ranges on request.
• These units can be tailored to all your specific demands.
• High pressure designs (ANSI 600# / 1500#) for static designs up to 200 barg.
• The addition of a temperature gauge, make Badotherm, skin type TG18 -/-20/+120°C, dial 100mm, made from SS316/SS304. Other makes/types and ranges on request.
• The use of Smart pressure transmitters instead of switches to operate alarm functions.
• The addition of Flopac refill / make-up units and quick connectors to accommodate these units.
• The addition of Flopac magnetically driven seal liquid circulation pump units.
• Alternative material selections for specific services like HF and H2S (NACE) services.
The modular construction of the range of Flopac® SPB units easily allows for the (retro)fitting of reservoirs with the following standard volumes: 35 and 50 L. Other volumes on request.
These reservoirs are commonly built from low alloy Cr/Mo steel with Buna N bladder.
Other materials are available on request.